For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEOs, Boards, CFOs and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
This is a Manager level position responsible for all of the company’s financial and administration operations. As a member of the management team, this position will help shape the company’s overall vision and business plans, and assist the rest of the management team in any way to ensure that the company successfully executes its plans. Provide overall leadership in Financial matters, including budgeting, planning, systems integration and reporting. The company should be viewed by our investors, customers, and employees as having finance & reporting operations that are streamlined and high-quality.
This position is a full-time and/or part-time working as an employee of Kranz Consulting while providing part-time consulting services to our clients. The CFO position working inside our client companies is a hands-on position that works very closely with the senior management of our clients.
If you are a seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong experience and skills in the area of Finance & Accounting, we are looking for you.
- Prepare and review quarterly direct investment fund financial statements and related GP letters for multiple funds and oversee delivery to investors
- Oversee the audits of all direct investment funds and management funds.
- Manage valuation processes for all direct investments
- Manage the process all capital calls and distributions to the investors in the direct investment funds
- Manage all financing rounds for each new investment including: cap table review, term sheet and docs review working closely with the MDs responsible for the funds
- Prepare financial models and design all the internal reporting metrics necessary to monitor and manage the business operations of this unit
- Manage cash requirements for each fund to ensure that cash is always available for the investing programs and expense obligations of the funds
- Assist with tax returns including K-1’s with outside firms
- CPA required
- 7 + years of experience
- Experience in venture capital
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Accounting or Finance degree required
- Extremely organized
- Hands-on experience with working, training, and coaching staff