For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEO’s, Boards, CFO’s and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
The company recognizes your contributions to our growth and allows you to participate in a comprehensive compensation program which includes PTO, 401K, health benefits, and our bonus program (quarterly and annually). We encourage individual development, support continuous training (through various certification courses), provide mentors for your career goals, and promote teamwork.
This position is full-time or part-time working as an employee of Kranz Consulting while providing fractional or full-time consulting services to our Venture Capital and Private Equity clients.
- Prepare general entries for monthly closing and quarterly and annual financial statements and associated reports
- Prepare annual audit related files and work with auditors
- Fund accounts payable
- Year-end tax form 1099’s
- Cash management- including day to day activities and monthly reconciliation
- Assist on capital calls and distributions
- Assist with SEC compliance related to ownership filings
- Perform special projects as requested
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 2-3 years’ experience – CPA preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong aptitude for numbers and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, and a high degree of flexibility
- Proficiency with multiple software applications preferred (QuickBooks, Peachtree, Excel, and Word)