San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEO’s, Boards, CFO’s and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
The company recognizes your contributions to our growth and allows you to participate in a comprehensive compensation program which includes PTO, 401K, health benefits, and our bonus program (quarterly and annually). We encourage individual development, support continuous training (through various certification courses), provide mentors for your career goals, and promote teamwork.
This position is a full time and/or part-time working as an employee of Kranz Consulting while providing part-time consulting services to our clients. The Senior Accountant position working inside our client companies is an operational and financial staff position that works very closely with the senior management of our clients. In this capacity, you will report to the interim CFO/CEO or other client company staff.
If you are a seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong experience and skills in the area of Finance & Accounting, we are looking for you.
- Accounts Payable – Receive all incoming invoices, match invoices to Purchase Orders, route for approvals, enter into accounting system, prepare weekly accounts payable listing, identify vendors for payment, insure timely accurate payment of vendor invoices
- Payroll – Prepare and process payroll for our client companies
- Cash Management – Assist with bank activities, prepare weekly cash report, prepare cash transfer request, reconcile cash accounts, and route checks for signature
- Accounts Receivable – Receive all incoming checks, prepare weekly cash collections report with aged receivables report; assist with collections when needed
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures, maintain month-end account reconciliation
- Maintain Customer and Vendor Files
- Assist the finance department in activities as needed
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Support taxation issues
- Help with the audit process
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills both written and oral
- Detail Oriented
- 4 years plus of previous accounting experience
- BA degree preferably in accounting
- QuickBooks or Peachtree accounting system experience
- Outstanding PC skills with Word and Excel
- Familiar with Credit Card processing for online sales
- Experience with Sales Force.com
- Experience with online expense management systems
- Previous high tech experience (1-2 years)
We offer a very competitive salary, a bonus program that shares in our success and flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employees. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.