Strategic vs. Financial Valuation: How do I optimize my M&A price?
How do some money-losing companies sell for $$ Billions while others fetch just a small multiple over EBITDA? In this webinar, our panel will explain the vital difference between Financial valuation (EBITDA, future cash flows, ARR growth, etc.) vs. Strategic valuation (extra $$ value layered on top) — and offer examples for how you can create and optimize strategic valuation for your company. Be sure to watch the replay, or risk leaving money on the table!
Stay tuned for upcoming webinars in the Exit Strategy Series:
- June 24: M&A: Building a High-Value Exit from Day One Register Here
- July 22: Positioning for M&A: How do I attract buyers?
- August 26: Due Diligence: How to ensure your deal closes.
- September 23: M&A Case Studies: How do deals get done?
Prior Exit Strategy Series webinars available for playback:
- M&A Audit: When is it the right time to sell? Click here to watch
Consulting CFO, Emerging Growth Practice Leader, Kranz
CFO, Orbital Insight
EVP M&A and CMO, Portola Valley Partners
Technology & Business Services Practice Lead, Meridian Capital