M&A Audit: When is it the right time to sell?
Kranz has teamed up with XRocket.io to host a series of panel talks about successful strategies for exiting your company via M&A. Join us for the first webinar in the series offering insider secrets on how to position your company for acquisition and maximize your M&A valuation. Hear wisdom and war stories from front-line players in M&A deal-making:
Topic: M&A Audit: When is the right time to sell?
Getting premium valuation at exit is a function of both company preparedness and market timing. In this webinar, our panel walks through a check-list of questions to ask yourself if your company is ready for M&A, including competitive dominance, operations and governance, sales pipeline, marketing & brand contribution, customer metrics, and legal & IP issues.
Moderator: Mark Addison, XRocket.io
- Andrea Tiller, Kranz Consulting, Emerging Growth Practice Leader, Consulting CFO
- John Majeski, Portola Valley Partners
- Jim Reilly, Stonepine Advisors
- Robert McIntosh, VP Corporate Development, Autodesk
Stay tuned for upcoming webinars in the Exit Strategy Series:
- June 24: M&A: Building a High-Value Exit from Day One
July 22: Positioning for M&A: How do I attract buyers?
August 26: Due Diligence: How to ensure your deal closes.
September 23: M&A Case Studies: How do deals get done?
Available for Replay:
- Strategic vs. Financial Valuation: How do I optimize my M&A price? Watch Here
Consulting CFO, Emerging Growth Practice Leader, Kranz
Founder and Managing Partner, Stonepine Advisors
CEO, Portola Valley Partners
VP, Corporate Development, Autodesk