For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEO’s, Boards, CFO’s and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
This position is part time working as an employee of Kranz Consulting while providing part time consulting services to our clients.
If you are a seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong experience and skills in the area of Finance & Accounting, we are looking for you.
Part-Time Remote Stock Administrator
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of recordkeeping of equity data
- Process all types of stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes (including Restricted Stock Awards, Restricted Stock Units, Non-Qualified and Qualified Stock Options)
- Maintain cap-table, and reconcile all plan activities
- Ability to interpret and understand legal documents
- Develop relationships with our clients
- Prepare employee communications
- Maintain stock process documentation for internal compliance
- Respond to employee inquiries and coordinate with internal teams and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues
- Perform other related duties related to the stock administration
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in private or public company stock administration.
- Experience working with different types of Equity Plans in both private and public companies is ideal
- Experience working with a third party stock platform
- Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally resourceful and detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- CEP designation or working towards certification