Job site: Menlo Park, CA
Accounts Payable – Receive all incoming invoices, match invoices to Purchase Orders, route for approvals, enter into accounting system, prepare weekly accounts payable listing, identify vendors for payment, insure timely accurate payment of vendor invoices
- Payroll – Total payroll function
- Cash Management – Assist with bank activities
- Prepare weekly cash report, prepare cash transfer requests, reconcile cash accounts and route checks for signature
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close, maintain month end account reconciliation
- Maintain Purchase Order Records and System, insure requests have proper authorization
- Maintain Customer and Vendor Files
- Accounts Receivable – Receive all incoming checks, prepare weekly cash collections report with aged receivables report; assist with collections when needed.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Support taxation issues
- Help with the audit process
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
We offer a very competitive salary, a bonus program that shares in our success and flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employees. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.