San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEOs, Boards, CFO’s and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
The company recognizes your contributions to our growth and allows full-time employees to participate in a comprehensive compensation program which includes PTO, 401K, health benefits, and our bonus program (quarterly and annually). We encourage individual development, support continuous training (through various certification courses), provide mentors for your career goals, and promote teamwork.
This position is full-time or part-time working as an employee of Kranz Consulting while providing fractional or full-time consulting services to our clients.
If you are a seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong experience in the area of application systems and NetSuite implementations, we want to speak with you!
- The Full Time/Part Time Senior Consultant will be responsible for working directly with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, the Senior Consultant will work with the customer to configure/customize the NetSuite application to meet their business requirements.
- The NetSuite Consultant will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone remotely via Zoom, or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables.
- The Senior Consultant will provide customers with as-needed consulting and general assistance and be a ‘go-to’ resource for specific functional areas. Contribution to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities are required as well as participation in the Subject Matter Expert programs.
- Support the Sales cycle through scoping of PS engagements, Executive-level prospect meetings, and solution reviews
- Help to expand PS Sales in the installed base of existing customers as well as present and promote the value of NetSuite Professional Services to prospective customers
- Develop and present demos for prospects and existing clients
- Perform business requirements gathering with key client stakeholders for NetSuite implementation, customization, and integration engagements
- Prepare functional requirements documentation
- Prepare user acceptance testing documentation
- Perform entity and transactional data migration
- Project manage individual tasks and engagements
- Collaborate with third party consulting firms on client engagements
- Be comfortable handling the following NetSuite specific tasks independently:[DD1]
- Setup and Implement the following modules:
- Advanced Financials
- Advanced revenue recognition
- Intercompany consolidations
- Banking and Cash Management
- One World
- Intercompany Activities
- Consolidated Exchange Rates
- Multibook management
- Advanced Taxes
- Fixed Assets
- Advanced Inventory
- Demand Planning
- Advanced Purchasing
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Custom Dashboards development
- Advanced Saved searches and reports
- Advanced Revenue Management
- Advanced Billing
- Order Management
- Shipping Integration
- Credit Card Integration
- Employee Center
- ACH Payment Bundle
- SalesForce Automation
- Support Management
- Custom Workflows development
- Advanced Projects and Time Tracking
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems. Master’s degree or postgraduate coursework preferred
- 5+ years in application systems consulting
- 3+ years in NetSuite application consulting
- Experience with end to end implementations
- Proficiency with NetSuite SuiteSuccess
- Strong experience in one or more of the following verticals or domains: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Retail, Enterprise, General Business.
- Knowledge of functional processes for software, life science, wholesale distribution, and manufacturing companies is a must.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products.
- Consulting experience in common industry-standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce SaaS (Software as a Service) or Cloud experience is a plus.
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant preferred.
- A perfect candidate needs to be able to work independently and, in a team setting on implementations and/or optimization projects.
We offer a very competitive salary, a bonus program that shares in our success and flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employees.