Job site: Menlo Park, CA
This is a Manager level position responsible for all the company’s financial and administration operations. As a member of the management team, this position will help shape the company’s overall vision and business plans and assist the rest of the management team to ensure that the company successfully executes its plans. Provide overall leadership in Financial matters, including budgeting, planning, systems integration and reporting. The company should be viewed by our investors, customers, and employees as having finance & reporting operations that are streamlined and high-quality.
- Maintain the General Ledger
- Perform monthly closing process
- Establish and maintain a journal entry control system
- Analyze and reconcile monthly general ledger accounts to supporting documentation
- Prepare the monthly financial statements providing comparative analysis to plan
- Maintain the fixed asset ledger – identifying those assets owned by the company and those collateralized by lease lines and other bank financing
- Budgeting & Planning: Assist in the preparation of and monitor the company’s actual performance against the current budget and business plan
- Treasury: Maintain the cash records for the company, reconcile all cash accounts with bank provided information, including credit card transactions with reports from those agencies.
- Revenue – Insure timely billing and invoicing of all revenue and proper accounting treatment as per the company policy on revenue recognition.
- Contracts management – Review all contracts with customers and vendors. Insure consistency and compliance with company policies.
- Collections – Monitor and maintain all subsidiary ledgers for customer activities and insure timely collection
- Reporting and tax compliance: Insure timely reporting of monthly financial information for the executive staff and the Board of Directors. Insure timely reporting of all taxes with the appropriate authorities.
- BS, CPA desired. Minimum experience 4 years.
- Min. 2 years as a Controller or assistant Controller in a small high-tech company.
We offer a very competitive salary, a bonus program that shares in our success and flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employees. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.