San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEOs, Boards, CFO’s and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
The company recognizes your contributions to our growth and allows you to participate in a comprehensive compensation program that includes PTO, 401K, health benefits, and our bonus program (quarterly and annually). We encourage individual development, support continuous training (through various certification courses), provide mentors for your career goals, and promote teamwork.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned territory in an organized and systematic fashion via our CRM. Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients, prospecting, and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques.
- Research and qualify sales opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and revenue growth.
- Regularly make calls, attend client meetings and social events, and leverage your network to deepen ties with organizational leaders, hiring managers, and c-suite executives while serving as a consultative business partner.
- Manage sales and marketing efforts to sell finance/accounting staffing and financial consulting services to companies and venture capital firms.
- Develop and implement sales go-to-market strategies, territory action plans to expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the financial services marketplace
- Identify client’s technical accounting staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Sell finance staff augmentation, project, consultant, and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Track sales data and work to achieve sales quotas and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 – 8 years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in a financial services role; accounting/finance background is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills is required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
- Experience with inside and outside sales
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and the ability to negotiate
- Have a track record of retaining customers
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Ability to generate qualified leads
- Consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
- A competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader, and self-motivated traits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the leadership team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- General understanding of Venture Capital Fund Administration
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and ATS Systems