Job site: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
For over two decades, Kranz Consulting has been the recognized leader in providing superior financial consulting advisory services requested by CEO’s, Boards, CFO’s and the most prominent Venture Capital firms.
The company recognizes your contributions to our growth and allows you to participate in a comprehensive compensation program which includes PTO, 401K, health benefits, and our bonus program (quarterly and annually). We encourage individual development, support continuous training (through various certification courses), provide mentors for your career goals and promote teamwork.
This position is a full time and/or part-time working as an employee of Kranz Consulting while providing part-time consulting services to our clients. The Accounting Manager position working inside our client companies is a hands-on position that works very closely with the senior management of our clients. In this capacity, you will report to the interim CFO/CEO or other client company staff.
If you are a seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong experience and skills in the area of Finance & Accounting, we are looking for you.
Accounts Receivable – Manage the company’s invoicing process to its customers, ensure timely billing and collections processing.
- Analyze contracts with customers, establish and maintain a process to monitor and report revenue according to GAAP. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting revenue
- Manage and reconcile add deferred revenue subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger on a monthly basis
Bookings – Establish a process for monitoring and managing monthly bookings from the various sales sources
Payroll – Prepare and process payroll for our client companies
Cash Management – Manage the company’s bank activities, prepare cash burn report, ensure accuracy of cash reporting
Accounts Payable – Manage the company’s expense management process from vendor invoicing, and ensure timely payments are made.
Equity Management – Ensure the proper recording of all equity activity for both common and preferred stock transactions
Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures, maintain month-end account reconciliations.
- Manage the month-end close process, provide monthly Balance Sheet, P&L, and Cashflow reports in accordance with GAAP
- Establish and maintain a journal entry system that provides proper supporting information for all JE’s made to the accounting records
- Prepare monthly department level reports, coordinate with the various managers a review of their financial information to ensure accuracy and spending within plan
Budgeting and Planning
- Assist in the preparation of and monitor the company’s actual performance against the current budget and business plan
- Ensure that the budgets are entered into the accounting system properly to allow ease of reporting
Tax filings – Ensure timely filing of all regulatory reporting including local, state, and federal taxation forms
Manage the audit process
Communication Skills both written and oral
3 years plus of previous accounting manager level experience
BA degree preferably in accounting
QuickBooks or Peachtree accounting system experience
Outstanding PC skills with Word and Excel
Previous experience with Credit Card processing for online sales
Previous experience with Sales Force.com
Previous experience with online expense management systems
Previous high tech experience
We offer a very competitive salary, a bonus program that shares in our success and flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employees. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.