Job site: San Francisco, CA
This position is full-time and/or part-time working as an employee of Kranz while providing part-time consulting services to our clients. The Accounting Manager position working inside our client companies is a hands-on position that works closely with the senior management of our clients. In this capacity, you will report to the interim CFO/CEO or other client company staff.
- Accounts Receivable – Manage the company’s invoicing process to its customers, insure timely billing and collections processing.
- Revenue Recognition –
- Analyse contracts with customers, establish and maintain a process to monitor and report revenue according to GAAP. Insure accuracy and timeliness of reporting revenue
- Manage and reconcile add deferred revenue subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger on a monthly basis
- Bookings – Establish a process for monitoring and managing monthly bookings from the various sales sources
- Payroll – Prepare and process payroll for our client companies
- Cash Management – Manage the company’s bank activities, prepare cash burn report, insure accuracy of cash reporting
- Accounts Payable – Manage the company’s expense management process from vendor invoicing, and insure timely payments are made.
- Equity Management – Insure the proper recording of all equity activity for both common and preferred stock transactions
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures, maintain month end account reconciliations.
- Financial Reporting –
- Manage the month end close process, provide monthly Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash flow reports in accordance with GAAP
- Establish and maintain a journal entry system that provides proper supporting information for all JE’s made to the accounting records
- Prepare monthly department level reports, coordinate with the various managers a review of their financial information to insure accuracy and spending within plan
- Budgeting and Planning
- Assist in the preparation of and monitor the company’s actual performance against the current budget and business plan
- Insure that the budgets are entered into the accounting system properly to allow ease of reporting
- Tax filings – Insure timely filing of all regulatory reporting including local, state and federal taxation forms
- Manage the audit process
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills both written and oral
- Detail Oriented
- 3 years plus of previous accounting manager level experience
- BA degree preferably in accounting
- QuickBooks or Peachtree accounting system experience
- Outstanding PC skills with Word and Excel
- Previous experience with Credit Card processing for on line sales
- Previous experience with Sales Force.com
- Previous experience with on line expense management systems
- Previous high-tech experience
We offer a very competitive salary, a bonus program that shares in our success and flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employees. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.