Where do we go from here? Impact of COVID-19 on VC Funds
Wednesday, September 30th 10AM – 11AM PT
Join us for this webinar where we will be spotlighting venture capital investors. Gain insight into what relationships between the VC and start-up companies will look like and what they should be doing from this point forward to get through the current crisis. We are excited to dive deep and provide unique and practical insights on the following topics:
Background – Where we’ve been
- The macro effects COVID-19 has had on the US economy. Businesses hurt and benefited.
- Which industries will be permanently impaired or transformed? How?
- How have these macro trends impacted VC investment?
- How have portfolio companies adapted?
Where do we go from here?
- How has COVID-19 affected LP relationships?
- Impact on raising new funds.
- How will investors change their strategies?
- What will the investment trends look like?
- Resources available to start-ups during these uncertain times.
- Advice investors are giving to start-ups to navigate the current environment.
Founder and CEO, Arcadian Capital
Partner, TXV Partners
Founder and Managing Director, Scribble Ventures
Partner, Fusion Fund
CFO and VC Practice Leader, Kranz